Monday, February 1, 2016

Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Emma and I am a quilt addict, officially. I began this intense "hobby" (more like obsession) in the fall of 2012 right after I married my honeybuns. I've been hooked ever since! I am a chronic scrap hoarder to the point where the floor of my sewing room is barely visible most days. I'm a firm believer in "no scrap left behind". Anything larger than 1" square is kept, sorted (sometimes), and used. It's been nearly 4 years, and I figured it's about time to jump on board the blog train. I hope to join in on more quilt-alongs and post progress here, keep my projects in this picture-filled record, as well hopefully make some friends along the way. :) Speaking of which, time to go sew the mystery quilt-a-long from Pat Sloan! Cheers, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment